Tattoo aftercare and treatment
- Remove bandage after 1 hour.
- Wash tattoo gently with soap and water, only splatter water gently, do not soak tattoo in water. Rather shower do not wash tattoo again until scabs are completely off.
- Dry tattoo by dabbing with a soft, clean, dry towel.
- Do not pick or scratch tattoo while healing.allow the scab to fall of naturally.
- Apply cream supplied by us +- 3 times per day whenever tattoo feels tight or itchy.
- Do not cake the cream on; make sure you rub it in thoroughly. Just enough for the skin to absorb.
- Avoid tattoo getting sunburnt. Even after it has healed, apply sunblock to keep your colours bright.
- Do not swim with new tattoo as chlorine may irritate it.
- Remember water makes water colour.
Your tattoo will only heal as well as you take care of it, the artist cannot be held responsible for damage due to incorrect treatment!
I can’t live without tattoo art. I will breath, walk and talk…but I will not live. To admire art is my human need. To have tattoo art is my luxury. Unlike other luxury , tattoos are a luxury I can’t live without.